"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

Greetings....................

Good Evening,
been a couple of days, been really busy. I got 4 hats made and sent them off today. I took alot of notes. So I am anxious to see how the fit is, and which ones are more favored. Its a very difficult time to be ill, and then have your hair falling out. So I am hoping they bring a little smile. And I hope they ease some of the pain.

Going to be brief tonite, need to get back to work on my pattern. I have to finish my test knit. Can't wait to use the yarn I got for the tail. Should look really nice. I'm not giving out any clues just yet. 

It twas a warm one here in Idaho today. Got off to an early start walking, and it was perfect. Walking is just the perfect exercise, I absolutely love it. Too bad I'm not skinnier, but at this late date, don't think I'm gonna worry about it. Somethings are not that crucial. I did get a picture to show you where I love to walk.
Now you can't tell me that's not a pretty sight. This was taken last year, and where you see the green is now corn. Beautiful country.........................sigh.............gotta go.........take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment