"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

Most Interesting................


Well just for the heck of it and because I'm a stubborn person, and I just don't understand why things have to be so complicated. I have gone to settings, and opted for the old editor. After looking at too many pages of no help "help section." I just don't see why this needs to be so difficult. So now I am going to insert a picture of a hat, and when you click on it, it will take you directly to the page where you can download the Free pattern! The name of the pattern is Sunshine & lollipops. What a great name.......................and its a great pattern. Hope you have a great Friday...............bj :)

No comments:

Post a Comment