"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Evening going down.............

Howdy do.........just a couple of lines. I need to finish the looper I started last nite. Was chattin with another Ravelry member, and decided to make a final change with the looper pattern. Good thing I did, I had a couple of page errors that would have made reading that pattern a little confusing. Confusion is not a good word. I don't much care for Responsibility either. That was a tough one. Learned the true meaning of that word a loooooooooooooooong time ago. Think I was 18 years old. Still don't like it. :(

So as I was saying, want to finish looper, and its time to start a new design. Can't tell you what it is, but its furry! Now that's a really big hint huh. Any more clues and I will give it away.

How about a plumbing update? Now I know you really want to know what's going on with the plumbing. Right? Right.........its still working fine, but I think the plumber decided that there is a problem that's probably been ongoing for quite a while..............so there's some major diggin going on. Had to go out and remind the plumber how hot it was getting and that this type of work should be done in early hours.......................Gosh, I love to nag.................but I gotta be sneaky about it...........lol....So any way we are thinking that there has been a partial obstruction for many a moon. So it will be totally excavated and put to right. It says here in very fine print..... and this will be the FINAL excavation. :) Now if you believe that.....how much money have you got?
Hmm seems like I've heard this before. This mans middle name really should be spade. He built a huge hot house in Nevada out of spare tires. If you've never heard of this method of building, check into it. The main ingredient is old tires &DIRT! And he started digging underneath our mobile home. He ended up excavating under the entire thing, you could walk underneath it, standing up. I finally had a little fit and asked him to go get his dirt some place else. We did have 2 acres there...........so this man really does like to dig. :) I really don't know how I get off on these little rants.....so we were talking about the shoveling of the dirt.................LOL.......never mind ..........I'll be back manana......Gosh I love that word..................have fun...........don't forget to laugh.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment