"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Where were you?

I missed you! Had a little puter problem yesterday, and I'm not sure what my first mistake was, but my second mistake was staying on the phone with this jerk from support. Was so tempted to give him the you know what, but mistakenly thinking he might be able to help me, I hung on. I even gave him the, "Have you had a good day today?" question, to which he just growled louder in my ear. Not going to go into detail, the parting shot was, from him, "with any luck you might be back up in 24 hours!" My response was, I don't care for your sense of humor, because I knew he wasn't joking. Well all I will say is that it was one of those things, but by the time the techie had me going in and messing with the settings on my wireless router, which he insisted on calling a modem, I had a feeling this wasn't going to fix itself. So about midnite, I decided to take the bull by the horn, changed the settings back where they were, and woosh the Internet was back!If you have a moral to this story, drop me a note, and I will add it!

Well I am working on the second critter, and have the pattern written and am in the process of doing a test knit. I think its coming out good, and of course I can't wait to publish it. But I think it might be a few more days before that happens. I have a couple of hats to make for someone. I love making them, and I found some really nice yarn at Joann's. It's called "bamboo ewe" it contains 55% viscose from bamboo and 45% wool. We came across it first thing in the store, so I grabbed 4 skeins, they have a nice color selection. It has a lovely softness to it. And since these hats are for someone who is taking chemo therapy, I want the hat to be extra soft. 

Well its screaming hot outside, don't think I will walk tonite. First thing early manana. Everything is going great here, just not enough hours in the day sometime. Just reporting in. Have fun. Manana? 

No comments:

Post a Comment