"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Monday Morning!

Just a couple of lines to say hi! I got a new toy yesterday, and I'm still in the middle of getting things set up. So much fun. I think with new software, I will be able to do some much needed updates on my patterns. I have grown very attached to my little lap-top. So I gotta go will be back later..................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment