"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday Folks!




Went for and early morning walk. We had quite the wind storm last night, complete with thunder and lightning. And I was pleasantly surprised to see that we also got some rain. The dirt roads have been getting quite silty, so the rain helped pack some of that down. Glad I put on some bug spray, because when you are walking between corn fields, you can see the dragon flies and you know what they are there for! And when you can see that they are of size, you know they have been doing some good eating. Was hoping to see some deer this morning, but evidently I wasn't early enough. I often think of how it feels to go deep into a corn field, and it's not a good feeling. I had a friend in Nevada who raised commercial silage and when he planted his corn, he always planted the sweet corn in the middle of the field. I have noticed up here that a lot of the farmers plant there sweet corn on the outside. If you have ever gone deep into a cornfield I guarantee you did not find it a pleasant experience! Long sleeves and pants are a requirement. Funny how you remember some things. Well on the puter front, I think I just about have it. I haven't picked up a needle in a few days, and my fingers are starting to itch. Have a little critter that needs some ears, and a tail, and some wings. Hmm does that give you any ideas. Also need to republish that pattern that got updated. I really hope that my efforts make the pattern easier to understand. I can't tell you how nice it feels when you look at a completed project from your pattern. And of course I always hope that they have enjoyed making their creation. That's another thing I need to do is get some critters ready for a trip to Spokane, they start getting bored here. Lol……………….Anyway, I am trying something else when it comes to blogging so I am curious to see if it works or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment