"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

How is it going???

Got some beautiful weather going on out there today. Got out early and had a great walk. Met some neighbors today, what a fantastic couple. They have so many interests. I could 20100815_1 have spent the entire day there just yakking and yakking. Course us females are known for our talent at yakking, so it comes as no surprise.

Got my latest pattern written out and printed. So I have started the test knit. If I would quit goofing off and get with it, I could probably finish it up tomorrow. I’m making it the same color as the first, and I think that was not a good idea. That’s the thing about toys, you can make them any color you want. So I am actually thinking about starting over, but I just can’t make up my mind. So while I’m thinking about that, I will do a little blog here.

When I walked yesterday, I took some pictures. Can you believe it? So lets see what I took,20100815_2 here’s the first one.  Too bad you can’t see the building better. Its very old, I guess I should just walk over there and get a real good shot. I actually thought it would show up better than it did. And its so big, I will have to write forever to fill up this side of the picture. So I guess I will maybe move it up and put in one more pic. And then tomorrow, I will put a couple more pics in. This is really my favorite time of the year. And this is really beautiful country. It’s not the desert. I keep missing it sometimes, but I sure don’t miss those rattlesnakes. Rattlesnakes can sure get your heart to pumping really fast! LOl………..Anyway, I’m gonna stop for now, be back manana………….need to get that critter knitted up. Its a rough job, but somebody’s gotta do it! : p.s. that’s sugar beets and corn, right across the road from the alfalfa and the old building.

No comments:

Post a Comment