"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Is it Monday already?


Well how you doing this lovely day? Out early and did some raking of plums that our last big wind storm blew off the trees. Needed to get them up and over to burros before they get too mushy. The burros love them and don't mind the grass that comes with. Really a beautiful day going on out there.

Well just in case your curious, I think my puter probs are fixed! Need to check and make sure I have uninstalled everything that I don't want, and need to get Fishdom going. I did do a complete virus scan, and I also ran a third party vulnerability thingy that Kaspersky has, and there were a couple of issues that it wanted to correct, so that's all history as far as I'm concerned. Found out how to change the back-up files schedule, and last but not least how to keep the menu bar visible all the time. I don't like having to keep pushing the alt key. Just lazy I guess???

Got the mans second cotton hat done, fits him much better. Not a loose as the first, so will try a little shrink to fit on the big one and see what happens. I tried on the second one, and I looked pretty ridiculous in it. :) Oh well, not my style I guess. I am sure getting anxious to go down to Nevada. :) :) :)

And I just had the nicest surprise, I had logged on to Ravelry and discovered a new Zebidiah! He is just soooooooooo cute, you got to check him out. Just really made my day. So many things to do, so little time. But I always have time to have fun. I have to add that I am using the old writer and I'm not having a bit of problems. How pleasant is that? :) Hope your day goes purfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment