"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's still Thursday...........



Well it's been a busy couple of days. Getting a new computer is lots of fun, but when you think of all the things you have on your old one, all the things that need to be moved, etc. Anti-virus programs, etc. I thought I kept up to date on the latest trends, and OS. But I was not aware of the fact that Windows 7 had gotten rid of outlook express. That program is like an old friend. I checked out 3 other mail programs, and being spoiled or so used to outlook. I was happy to discover that a program called Windows live had been installed. It has a mail program, that seems to be very similar to express. Just simple things like wanting to forward something to more than one person without having to do the same thing 2 or 3 times. Its real easy to get spoiled. But all in all I think this will work.

I was able to do some updating on one of my patterns. So I will get that posted tomorrow. Its really amazing how absorbed you can get into something. I was busy trying to get a mail program established. And the next thing I knew it was 3:30 in the morning! I can understand doing that with a knitting needle in your hand! loll.............

Anyway.........just had to switch back to the new editor. Hmmm wonder what would happen if I try to add a link? I think that really sucks...........got to go back and change to add a picture? And then you have to go back and change to add a link? Something is wrong here........but I don't feel like messin with it right now. Tomorrow is another day. Hope you had a good one. Manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment