"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day....

Well I see its been a couple of days. So we will catch up. Got Olivia Oinkinstein Aviatrix finished and she’s on Ravelry. I am really happy and thrilled with the response she has gotten. Makes the hours spent feel more than worthwhile. I am really very happy and pleased with the final result. You go Olivia!
I’m really going to try and keep this upbeat. But I just have to say, its really interesting how such a small insignificant thing can send a person into a tail spin. And tail spins are down not up. When I was still working in retail seems like if I felt a little vulnerable that day, that would be the day the local jerk would come in. You know the type, got this huge chip on their shoulder, mad at the world and the only thing that will make them feel better is to piss you off! Why is that? So don't let the jerks of the world get to you. Don't make their day, make your own, and keep it upbeat! Now don't you feel better?
 20100820_10 That handsome fella to the right is Peter Pig the Pilot. Yes, ladies and gents we have another flying pig! And if you look real close, on the left, you will see my pup who just happened to get in the shot. He’s such a camera hog! No pun intended. Anyway we are getting ready to fly down to Nevada in a couple of days, so If ya don’t hear for a few you'll  know why. Have fun, don’t let life get you down………up up and away……………..wee wee wee, all the way home!………….

No comments:

Post a Comment