"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This might be pretty spiffy!

betty_boop_at_computer_animatedStill playing with some of the different toys on the machine!  Looks like this one might be better to use than the other editor I’ve been using. Windows live writer, is what I'm using.  I am just making some words here to see if this thing text wraps like its supposed to. Really amazing how they have come so far with the different programs. I wonder if everyone takes typing classes now, or how do they manage to teach themselves to type? Or are they just going to rearrange the key boards so they look like a cell phone? Or maybe they will use a combination of the two? Makes a person wonder where the technology will go. It’s still hard to think that computers have not been here that long, but they have become so integrated into our every day lives. The internet, what can you say? What a awesome powerful tool it has become. I guess the only real negative thing you can say about a ll the technology, is that it doesn’t encourage physical fitness. And it encourages a person to set around for hours and have so much fun. I’m so guilty, I can’t say a word. Fantastic, makes me wonder what my granny would have to say about it all. I know what she would say, “It’s wonderful!” And indeed it is………

No comments:

Post a Comment