"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cos I said I would :(

Good evening to me…………….well did you ever have one of those days? You know what I mean, everything is just not quite right. Everything seems to be just a little off kilter, and there ain’t a dam thing you can do about it. Well that’s the way its gone for me today. I could go into detail, but suffice to say the people I live with aren’t real happy with me?  After living in the desert for so many years, I just can’t help but admire a lush growth of any kind. So if you’re wondering why I took this picture, that’s why. :)

DSCF2672 I’ve got my days and nites so screwed up, I really think I need to make an effort to do something about that. Because mentally and physically, I don’t think its good for a person. It says here in fine print. I’ve worked all my life, so the one thing about not working that I really enjoy, is the fact that I can stay up just as late as I want and I don’t have to worry about getting up or going to work late, or going to work exhausted from lack of sleep. I’ve always felt that you always catch up on lost sleep, but the more I think about that, that’s pretty stupid.

Funny how you can develop such bad habits, and you really don’t realize what you are doing? So if you’re in the habit of not getting enough sleep and staying up too many hours…………….Knock it off! It’s really not healthy. I also received an e-mail the other day, and I think I am going to post it here.

Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on the Human body:
2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs
  1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion
1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure
1 glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack

Please pass this to the people you care about.......

Now isn’t that interesting? Kind of makes sense? The glass of water before the bath? That’s kind of strange, and do they mean bath or is a shower the same thing? Kind of questioning that a little bit. But what the heck, I think we all are guilty of not drinking enough water. So I thought I would just kind of give you something to think about. And one more note, being dehydrated can give you some Alzheimer like symptoms. Bet you didn’t know that did ya? So if your acting a little goofy, maybe you should drink a glass of water?

DSCF2669 Anyway………… Gee isn’t that some gorgeous country? It really is so pretty up here. The more I think about it, it really does remind me of the valley that I grew up in. Funny how you always seem to desire the same kind of environment that you grew up in. Of course, if you moved around constantly that wouldn’t be the case, would it? I am constantly fascinated by what makes us act the way that we do. Also how childhood traumas can affect a person to the end of their days.

I was watching tennis a tennis match on television a few years ago, and John McEnroe was the announcer. He made the statement, “we all have fear, it’s how we decide to handle it that makes the difference.” I have never forgotten that, and I think its so true.DSCF2673 I think we tend to think that when we are going through a crisis or a tough situation, that we are the only ones having problems. That no one else has ever felt exactly the same way or gone through what you have. Wrong! You aren’t alone kiddo, we are all struggling through, nobody said it would be easy. And guess what, it’s not. So if life starts to get you down, just hitch them pants up, bolster up your courage and go for it. We really don’t have any other choice, so make the most out of it. And if you happen to have a little fun, and enjoyment, and laughter along the way. Good on you. Later……………..p.s. that’s a hawk feather in my hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment