"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Well Good Night!

Where have you been? Time really does fly sometimes, not enough minutes in the days when you’ve got so many things going on. Let’s see I need to put a pictureIMG002 in right about here some where. A little bird told me that a blog is boring indeed without any pictures. I thank that little bird, hope all is well with you. I have so many irons in the fire right now, so many things I want and need to get done. If I think about it too much, …………….well we won’t even go there will we? I think you can see that this is a garden. Just kind of wanted to show you what kind of country we live in here. The weather has been just so beautiful. I’m not fond of winter, I know it’s a necessary thing. But. I really could do with out it, when I lived in Ca. I lived in Grover Beach and the weather was actually boring. I love warm weather, I guess I could easily turn into a snowbird?

Well on the news front, I got the camcorder today, and I played with it some, and I think it’s going to be perfect for what I need it for. Of course I had to walk around talking IMG003 like I’m sort of newscaster, my dog thought I was pretty amusing anyway, especially when I realized I didn’t even have the camera turned on! Pretty darn cool. Still working on models, and I need to get a project that I promised a year ago. Now that’s pretty bad. I really don’t know where the time has gone. This is a shot of the side of the back of the house. Looking out that way you usually have some moo moo’s looking back at you. Those steps were built for going up on the roof. Just the usual brik a brac that a man likes having set around. But when your gardening……

So it’s almost 10 pm, got a hot date tomorrow morning early. More Rails to Trails, so I’ve got to get my stuff together. Thought about my hiking boots, but I IMG004 don’t think they are going to work. So I guess it will be me and the Nike’s maybe the rocks won’t be so bad where we are going tomorrow. But I will have the camera and will take some pics to show you what it looks like. It will all be new to me also. This shot is looking towards the hi-way. This is not the desert. I think the thing that really struck me when we first moved here was the fact that everything grew whether you watered it or not. Now in Nevada it don’t work that way! I mean, the weeds! But let me tell you, even an old desert rat like me, starts getting used to the green, and it really grows on ya! Pun intended. I gotta go gather up my stuff before it gets too late. I’m going to try and make my first video manana. Wish me luck. I will post it to the tutorial section if I am successful. Good-night….p.s. if you look on this last picture you will see an orange colored dinosaur up towards the right. See it?

No comments:

Post a Comment