"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You got rain?

Howdy do, just dropping in to let you know we are still kickin them tators out here in Idahoooooooooooooo. Just got back from walking, it was so dark when the alarm went off, I thought it was broken. Nope just dark and cloudy and threatening to rain. Actually very nice weather for a walk. One of those mornings when your walking along chatting with your walking partner and you realize how quiet it is. Calm and quiet. I just love being outside, it’s really good for a person. You know we weren’t meant to be inside buildings all the time? Really, take my word.
Not too much going on here at the hacienda, but sometimes that’s a good thing. Been doing a lot of knitting, working on patterns, staying up too late. It’s really strange how time flies when your having fun. Of course, I’ve been watching the US OPEN Tennis Tournament in New York, not too many surprises so far. Going pretty much the way I expected. I realize that maybe tennis is not the most popular sport on the planet. But if you know much about it, you know what a wonderful sport it is. I played tennis in school, and I can’t tell you how much I loved and hated it. Tennis is not a team sport, you are on your own. And like a lot of things in life, you get out what you put in. I have always been athletic and competitive. Really wish I had been a little taller. If they would have had long distance running back in the day, that would have been my sport. But tennis worked well for me, so it’s something I have followed and enjoyed watching all my life.
101 Ways to Annoy People
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Talk about knitting 24/7
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
TENNIS PLAYER'S NIGHTMARE 
image

 image
Take care, have  a super day! You really do deserve it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment