"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Greetings fellow knitters?

Just dropping in, had a few problems with the blog a couple of days ago, so it’s very pleasant indeed to see everything load the way it’s supposedDSCF2688 to. One little “i” not dotted can certainly do it. Had a very interesting day to say the least, very very pleasant. We were up in Midvale, and I thought we were going to see more of the Rail Trail. Well we did see a little bit of it, very pretty up there, a beautiful day, would have been perfect for a good walk. But under the circumstances, it was short, but it was most enjoyable. The people I met up there were just marvelous, honest, sincere, and very friendly. We had a delicious lunch, everything was scrumptious!(This is a picture as you are starting to cross the bridge in Midvale, this is the old piling for the previous bridge that was taken out in a flood. I should have taken a picture of the new bridge, its really quite impressive.)

And I got to hear some of the most beautiful music from a very talented husband and wife. They DSCF2689 are a real tribute to humanity, and there devotion to their beliefs and to each other was absolutely impeccable and pristine. Was truly inspiring, shows you its not necessary to absolutely agree with everything someone else does. But to see the devotion and joy they give and receive was very powerful indeed.(I didn’t notice the sign in this picture until I down loaded it on my computer. It says Matt Smith?)

So on the knitting front, just about got my little critter done. I will show you what he looks like in blue. He just needs one more leg and a couple of ears! I hope you have had a good day and I hope tomorrow is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment