"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Too much Poker, not enough time?

Well I didn’t get the videos done. Hmm well what’s my excuse? Aw shucks guess I don’t have one.lazy Got involved in a poker tournament that took most of the afternoon. So my ambition kind of went out the window. Needed to do an errand early this morning, so there went the morning. Had another tournament this afternoon, and I haven’t got nuttin done. Nothing on my needles. I did stop by the local yarn store, and of course I came home with some lovely variegated yarn, I have used this type before, but I have been eyeballing this color for a long time. I like the look of dark to light and vice versa. But I need to make another bunny, I got so busy with the patterns that all of a sudden seemed like there were just too many things to do.

Tomorrow we need to do some insulating and I don’t know how long that’s gonna take. With winter coming on, its time to start batting down, its not that warm to day. Got lots of sunshine going on outside, no wind. lazy2 So I think I will go take a little late afternoon stroll. Been still packing my pepper spray, trying to keep the neighbors dog from coming along with me. Since she is a cat killer and a chicken killer, I really don’t like having her, because if something happens, I’m going to feel responsible. She likes to meander down the road and when cars come by they always look at me like, do something with the dog? She’s not my dog!!!

So I think I’ve got a little case of the blah’s, so some fresh air should take care of that. That reminds me my ear jacks for my mp3 player are shot. In the left ear nothing but static on the bass. Knew I was forgetting something lazy3 when I was in BiMart. Oh well, always something. So, I think I will get out side and see what’s going on. Might be 60 degrees out there, so it might be a little nippy for a few minutes. I hope your having a good day, and remember, if you don’t have any thing good to say, don’t say anything at all! Later……………..p.s. and when I get back me and that couch are going to get acquainted!

No comments:

Post a Comment