"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What day is it?

Well everybody in the house got a shot today, except Miss Iodine the kitty. Needed to take the pooch to the vet for his 3 year rabies shot.my dude We had already planned on getting our flu shot today, so we all went to town and came back vaccinated! How funny is that? Course we didn’t get our temperature taken,but Foxy did!  ROFL Anyway, he’s gotta go back Thursday and get his choppers cleaned. If your going to have animals, take care of them. :) He’s eleven years old and been one of the best dogs I’ve ever had. Don’t get me wrong, I love all animals. Just got a special place in my heart for dogs. That afghan was a project I made for my daughter, that’s the colors she has in her bedroom.

Well I got the wabbits mailed off yesterday. One I had actually made for myself, some of the yarn had been in my stash for some time for  that extra special project. So when we had some distantDSCF2716 family stop by and take an immediate love for the wabbit, I had agreed to make her a couple. One for her and one for a grand-daughter. I got a note from her, asking about the wabbits, I couldn’t believe its  been almost a year since the visit. So I decided that she needed to have my wabbit, because I knew she loved her as much as I do. The wabbit on the left is the one I made for myself.  So I got busy and made the little gal on the right! I had the shoes, panties, and dress ready and waiting. And there is a little shrug also. All the clothes are removable except for the shoes.

Sounds crazy, but sometimes you do get attached to things. I think they remind you of other things, obviously something nice. I do watch that television show “Hoarders” I find that show really fascinatingDSCF2720 . I have seen a tendency towards that in my grandmother, my aunt, and my mother. So I am extra aware of the fact, that a person does not need to collect much of anything. I had a dear friend who had just the opposite problem, she didn’t keep anything. Not even her Xmas ornaments! Think about that for a little bit.

Still working on my latest pattern. Had to redo the body, but its coming right along. Should be able to finish it tonite. I think I have done the hardest part. You notice I’m not giving any hints? I want to surprise you. LOL………….Just want to drop in and say Hi! Are you having fun yet? Don’t put if off……..

No comments:

Post a Comment