"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What did you do today? huh?

Well the insulating didn’t get done. The machine we need to do it, was still out when we tried to pick it up this morning. So we are on the list, whatever that means. Kind of like on call? Oh well it will get done. Had postponed the walk to a later hour, thinking we would get the insulating done first. dogsleep So a little before 10 I headed out the door, had a little 3 year old along for the ride, what a sweet child. Happy, pleasant and not one whine came out of that beautiful little boy. Such a pleasure to be around, we really had a lot of fun. Sometimes when your around small children like that you remember its the little things that count.

Found out yesterday, that a very dear friend of ours had open heart surgery, he is doing well but he is still in the ICU. As with any surgery, it will take a while for him to recover. As a result of this there will be changes made to help accommodate his convalescence. butterfly That’s the thing about life that we tend to forget sometimes, that nothing ever stays the same. Change is around us constantly. We try to act like nothing is happening but deep inside we know, so when we are pulled up short by alarming news, the reality of life sets in once again. That’s why its so important to get all your ducks in a row, do the very best you can, and have fun. Now, not later, you might not have later. Oh, you can diet and exercise and do all the right things, but “what will be, will be.”

If you ever get a chance to listen to this song, check it out. It’s one of my favorites:

CRAZY - GNARLS BARKLEY

I remember when, I remember
I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space
And when you're out there without care
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Possibly
And I hope that you are
Having the time of your life
But think twice
That's my only advice
Come on now, who do you
Who do you, who do you, who do you think you are?
Ha ha ha, bless your soul
You really think you're in control?
Well, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me
My heroes had the heart
To lose their lives out on a limb
And all I remember
Is thinking, I want to be like them
Ever since I was little
Ever since I was little
It looked like fun
And it's no coincidence I've come
And I can die when I'm done
But maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

fun

P.S. got a wabbit on my needles and a song in my heart. I’m having fun now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment