"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Are you blissful?

Got a lot done last night and today. And I am very proud to introduce “Billy Bliss Bunny Rabbit” my latest pattern.frontpage

I love making the sleepy animals, and I love to picture them comforting a sick child. And they are totally safe for all ages of children. Gosh I really hate to admit it, but I do get attached to my critters. But its not long and they let me know their getting bored and want to get adopted. LOL

So how was your Thanksgiving? I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. And if not with your family, I just hope you had a great day. Well since its “Black Friday” I just had to do a little online shopping. They have some great sales going on for yarn. Red Heart is really marked down. Joann’s web site actually went down for about 30 minutes due to the heavy traffic. While I was waiting for them to come back on, I checked a few other web sites, but the sale prices Joann’s is offering beat them all.So if you need some yarn……….lol.

DSCF3013

Tried to take some outside pictures this afternoon, and it’s still brrrrrrrrrr cold out there. Kind of a dark and dreary sort of day. The fire in the wood stove feels real good, if you know what I mean. I was hoping the sun would come out, but I didn’t get any cooperation. Anyway, I hope your having fun. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment