"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Did you get your flu shot? hmmm?

Going to drop in again to see what’s happening. Still blustery cold outside. Found my down jacket and put that puppy on and had a nice warm walk. It’s really amazing how cold it can turn in just a few days. Been waiting for my bud to go walking with me, but I just heard she’s got the flu! And she doesn’t get flu shots either? Well I hope she’s feeling better real soon. We got the flu shot last month, we just have gotten to the point where it’s a must do every year. My Mom is in her 80’s and I don’t want her getting the flu. She got the flu a couple of years ago from a little boy with a bad cough who came in her rock shop. She was so sick I thought I was going to have to take her to the emergency room. So if your getting a little long in the tooth, get the flu shot, please………..funny

Well no yarn today, so I guess I won’t get it til Friday. I really can’t remember the last time I had to put something down to wait for more yarn. Started a new pattern last nite and its coming along nicely. Still trying to decide what color to use for a baby girl’s sweater. I love bright colors myself, and I have to watch out that I don’t pick something too bold.

Just had a nice visit with an old dear friend that I used to work with in Ca. Ah those were the days my friends! Gosh did we have a blast. And like she said, we wouldn’t change a thing. It truly was a different world out there. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment