"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It feels like winter………..

Good day to ya! Well we’ve had some snow, and wind. And when I went for a walk today, I just about froze my butt off. Brrrrrrrrrr got some wind chill factor going on. I could have used a ski mask when I started off. I even had on my long johns, thank goodness I did.

Just a couple of more days til Thanksgiving. Seems like its showed up quick this year. Haven’t heard the man mention anything about what he’s cooking, probably will be the usual fare. Trying not to get to enthused since I am still trying to unload some unwanted baggage. If you know what I mean? Anyway………….

On the knitting front, I am 3/4 finished with the afghan. Only got one problem, I have run out of one of my colors! I went to Joann’s last week but they didn’t have the brown color I needed. So I came back home and ordered it. That was last week so hopefully it will show up tomorrow or the next day. DSCF2949

So in the meantime, I need to start another pattern and I have a baby sweater I want to make. I have a lot more things to make but this is the way I have it lined up. I have held off shipping the critters and plan on shipping them the first part of December. So other than that, everything is going along splendidly. Keeping warm and happy and healthy. Hope this finds you the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment