"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What happened?

Well I can’t believe I haven’t blogged in so many days! I guess I have been going around in circles in more ways than one. Most frustrating feeling to start a project, frog project, restart project, improvise, improvise some more, and you know what you end up with? Nada, nada gosh darn thing.DSCF2937 I have just about worn that yarn out. LOL, I think its jinxed or something. I mean………..how long have I been trying to make this sweater? Ridiculous, I have wasted so much time its unbelievable. I gave up officially last nite about 3am, frogged that puppy. So now the yarn is back in the same bag that I brought it home in.

I need to make an afghan, a sweater, maybe two sweaters, hats, and gloves, before xmas. I haven’t gotten anything accomplished in over a week! So now the dilemma is which project do I start first. I am trying not to get down on myself, the one thing I have noticed is that a lot of us knitters/crocheters seem to have a lot of trouble making things for ourselves. So in that fact I’m not unusual. I think I will start the afghan, it will obviously take the most time, but at the same time I don’t have to worry about gauge or whether its going to fit right. What a pain in the butt! Oh well, if everything went perfectly all the time, you wouldn’t have anything to compare it to. Right?

In the meantime, I have been walking everyday and still using the hand weights on a regular basis. Noticed the wind seemed to blowing when I got up, didn’t think much of it until I got out there.DSCF2938 The wind almost took the back gate out of my hands it was blowing so hard. Made me think of Nevada wind, so I would guess that wind was at least 60mph easily. When it was on my back, it almost took me off my feet a couple of times. In fact I had to go back in and put on my hooded sweatshirt, so I could use the hood to keep my hat on. Won’t tell you how many times I had to blow my nose!!!!! Well I hope all is well with you and yours. We be good. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment