"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Friday, December 3, 2010

Is it Xmas yet?

Well how the heck have ya been? Keeping busy? Let me ask you a question. Do you need any snow? Don’t be afraid to ask, because we’ve got plenty to go around. So If you need a little or you need a lot, just drop me a note, and I’ll send it on its way. I promise.

DSCF3018

This picture was taken day before yesterday, and we have gotten much more snow since then. It’s not even officially winter yet, and I think I am suffering from cabin fever. Got the biggest case of the blah’s you ever did see. I am hoping to finish the afghan tonite.

DSCF3015

There is so much moisture in the air it was foggy all day today! And it didn’t even get this bright. I have recently joined facebook, so I have spent many a wasted hour mooching around on that site. I have to admit it’s been very interesting. Not productive, but very interesting.  Well I hope you are safe and happy, and that you get that shopping done or in some cases get busy on that needle work gals! We are running out of time. Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment