"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Xmas to us all!

Good news from heaven the angels bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
To crown us with the joy of heaven.

Martin Luther

DSCF3026

I took this shot a couple of days ago as the sun was coming up. Life is short and time flies. I hope you and yours are having a happy, healthy holiday season!

On the knitting front I am working on a model that I should have ready to go Monday. I need to take some pics, so hopefully the sun will come out and co-operate. I haven’t tried taking pics of my critters in the snow. Any ideas?

Did take a couple of pics of this sweet little sweater for little “Skylar.”

Helena

This is a free pattern! And its so well written and you can see how beautiful it came out. It’s called “Helena” designed by Alison Green Will. I will add the link to the pattern. Click on the picture for it.

Well, the next thing we know it will be New Years. I want to thank all of you for your support and friendship. I wish you all a happy, prosperous new year!

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;
While quite unselfish, it grows small.

Eva K. Logue

No comments:

Post a Comment