"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

What’s going on?

Monday morning, still up from yesterday. I got the afghan done! I should measure it, because I did make it a little over size. An afghan built for two, if you know what I mean! Glad its done, and even more glad that’s the only afghan planned for this xmas season.

So now I’ve got another sweater on my needles, adult sized this time. I am feeling more encouraged, as I was feeling like I was getting bogged down, and I have several more things to make. But now that the biggest most time consuming is done, I am really relieved. I even clocked myself, going full speed with utmost attention, it took 15 min to do one row. So 4 rows is an hour, haven’t had the heart to count the rows yet! Anyway………….

Got the first part of the xmas cards done this morning, and ta da! We shipped off a big box of critters this morning! I wanted them to get there enough before xmas so that they would get right to the children. I did take a picture of them setting on the couch.DSCF3020

That’s a nice little assortment, and I hope they can bring some comfort and happiness to a child. That’s what its all about and that’s what started this whole thing. We all are children at heart, we just don’t like to admit it. So I hope you have good day, don’t stress out. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment