"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

White Xmas? are you ready?

Just dropping by, been a lazy winter day, just wasted 4 hours to lose at a poker tournament. But I’m not complaining, the game you love to hate. So its just about time to start clicking some needles. Got the outside xmas tree lit up and its so beautiful.more blue

I let my dog out earlier and he was having a ball chasing a squirrel, too funny. They are so easy to see in the snow, and they don’t mind the cold a bit! You watch them run up a tree and down a tree and up the same tree and you realize why you could describe someone as “Squirrely” Lots of birds out today also, think I need to get my walking cd out tonite and walk a couple of miles in the living room, if you know what I mean?

blue winter

I hope we get some sunshine tomorrow. We got just a little bit today, and I find myself missing it. I guess it all boils down to where you are from and what you are accustomed to. Right? Found another beautiful picture to share with you. How are those projects coming along, any one getting nervous yet?  Working on sweater still, have divided for sleeves and getting ready to start lace. Wish me luck……………Have fun……..talk to ya later!

winter tree

p.s. my critters arrived safely and have all been adopted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment