"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Spring Morning to you!

Just dropping in to say hello. We are still working on spring here in Idaho. We have stopped burning wood 24/7. Which is kind of nice, because you don’t keep waking up thinking do I need to go check the fire? The little things we take for granted, makes me think that there are a lot of people in this world who have never even used a wood burning stove! Strange………..

Pinky2

Of course being a human being has its moments of strangeness that’s for sure. But before I spook you too much. I just wanted to show you a couple of pictures of a sweet little duck name Pinky.

Monday morning he and several of his friends are going to Portland to be adopted. Corny as it sounds the critters get tired of being here and are anxious to make a child feel happy and hopefully a little better. That’s what its all about people. If you can give back in just the smallest way. You can make a huge difference in this crazy world we live in. We aren’t given much time here, so make the most of it!  Have a super week-end……..you know the drill…………have fun :0)

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment