"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cheshire Charlie’s Caftan aka blanket buddy

Well how’s it going for you today? Went for a walk with my buddy. Gosh, she is one super person. Friends are a precious commodity in this world. So I appreciate the ones I have, and the older you get and the more you move around……………..well, do I need to spell it out for you? :)

sleepy buddy ravelry

The Cheshire Cat is a beloved character depicted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. One of his distinguishing features is that from time to time he disappears, the last thing to be seen being his grin.

This is Cheshire Charlie……………knit completely in the round, he has a pretty swirl pattern and a hint of a ruffle on his bottom. Gee, do you think I like bright colors or what? I have a lime green color I can’t wait to work up. Anyway, getting things together for our trip to the desert.

small smiley

So I hope you are enjoying spring wherever you might be. Need to get off this puter and get some knitting done. Have fun…………….:)

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the patterns for these (the cat and the doggie buddy blankies)? I would love to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. caftan maroc 2012 kaftan maroc 2013

    ReplyDelete