"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Howdee Do! You got rain?

Greetings from the big burg of Weiser, Idaho. It be a rainy kind of day. The soil here is so full of worms, you would not believe. When I took the pup out this am, the worms were so big they looked like night crawlers. It was raining pretty good and they always try to escape by coming into the cabana. Not a good idea, so I had to rescue some of the bigger ones! Who’s weird. ROFL!

Got a lot going on right now. Just finished two new patterns and I have a third one I need to complete. We are taking a little trip Thursday, so I think the third pattern will have to wait til I get back. I re-opened my Etsy shop. I only have a few patterns in there. I will have to close it before we go.

I got some yarn at the local yarn store and I can’t wait to use it. Talk about bright. The hot pink is hard enough to photograph, but this color should be really interesting. Notice I’m not telling you, trying to keep you in suspense? Think I could use a couple more hours of sleep, but when you wake up and your mind starts working on patterns. You might as well get up, because you aren’t going back to sleep. And with this ridiculous Daylight Savings Time, I never know or care what time it is. And for a retired hairdresser, that’s a mouthful.

Well let me introduce you to “Morpheus” Mutt’s Matt aka blanket buddy. It all started because I wanted to make a present for a new arrival in the family. Emilio Martin Hernandez is his name. That’s who I’m going to go see this week! So one thing just led to another.

pretty

I wanted something soft that he could hold onto and drag around and sleep with. You always hope they will love what you give them, but you never know. My Mom said I would play with the simplest things sometimes, like boxes and paper bags? ROFL……….but they aren’t cuddly. Anyway…………….I hope you are having a good day. I was at the grocery store the other day, and heard a worker comment that she was “living the dream” and she was serious. And you know what? So am I, have fun………:)

No comments:

Post a Comment