"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, April 30, 2012

More rain today……sent some critters packing!

travelerss 4-30-12

No outside pictures today……………seven critters shown here, still had room in the box so I added 2 more. It really makes my day when I ship them out. But being just an over grown kid myself, part of me will miss them. But I don’t make them for myself! I just hope and pray they can make a sick child feel better!

travelers 4-30-12

This is a test to see if you can tell which ones I added…did not have too much time for taking pictures. Could have done a better job…………anyway……LOL….have fun………………:)

It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
Mother Teresa

Your work is to discover your world
and then with all your heart give yourself to it.

Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment