"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Flinging……..what is that?

Just dropping in to introduce my latest pattern………..His name is Kosmo Kitty Kat.

morning light

I was out early this morning to take a few shots of him, I love the soft morning light. And today is one of those hazy days. He is so photogenic, and pose able. He is a project that will surprise you, because he is really quite simple to make. But his personality will come out and shock you. That is my goal with all my patterns. I want you to try one of my patterns, and even when you are thinking this is such a pain in the arse. You keep going, and before you know it you have created a critter! And I hope he makes you smile. A totally fun project. Now I still have a couple of patterns needing attention. So now my dilemma is which one do I start next? Still setting in my pj’s, feel like I’m trying to come down with something. But I think the ole flu shot is keeping it from becoming full blown. It always amazes me how you can be just fine one minute and an hour later, be sicker than a dog.

We had a great trip down to Nevada! So nice to see my friends and family, but there is never enough time when you just go down for a couple of days. I would like to have seen my cousin in Gardnerville, but there just was not enough time. Had terrible wind on Saturday, and I found out that same day a micro burst came through and took down a couple of buildings right behind our place. Scary stuff.

buddies

This is Cam Cat, knit with camouflage colors, she is the same height  as Cosmo just the way the pic came out. Can you see the color possibilities?

Well I’m gonna get busy. Hope all is well with you. Later. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment