"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where is my hammer?

Did you ever fool around with something until you reached the point where you just want to get a hammer and fix it? I posted on my blog yesterday after almost 4 months, and discovered that since I had upped my security on my email address, no matter what I did I could not use this application! I have uninstalled, reinstalled, used restore a couple of times……………..you just can’t imagine where this little journey took me. I am not a person who cusses on a regular basis, but I could just scream right now!!!!!

Image1

I will just close this lovely little note, and say I LOVE COMPUTERS, but some days………………..you better keep that hammer away from me. Hope your day was better than mine! ROFL……………

Imagebb

No comments:

Post a Comment