"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Where are you when I need you?

Was puttering around on the puter this evening. Checking out my videos on you tube. Something about the sound of your own voice is so mesmerizing. Don’t know why, maybe because that’s not the way your voice sounds in your head? Anyway, I heard myself tell people to “Google Me” and they would find me.

google

Got this answer from Wiki: What does it mean to Google someone?

It means to search for somebody or to find information about somebody or someone, usually using the Google search engine.
It simply means to go to www.google.com
and search on something or someone and then it gives you sites you can go to about the subject.
Its usually very helpful.

So I googled bjfromnv, and I was shocked at all the info that popped up. So now I am cruising around thinking, gee I’m a minor celeb. (JOKE) I find myself at Ravelry, and find a message that should have been answered  many days ago! I feel so bad when someone tries to contact me and I don’t get the message. Nothing is more frustrating when you have a question and you need help, and no one answers. I checked the pattern to make sure it had my gmail address, and guess what, it didn’t. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

google 3

So the next thing on my to do list this late evening is go back in and insert that address in the pattern. Little things can make such a difference in life.

I have several critters made, and they are ready to leave for Portland. I tend to get a little attached, but they let me know when it’s time to leave. I need to take some pics. The weather has been so crazy this spring. So much wind and its been cold. It seems to keep snowing back east. And people don’t believe in climate change? Hmmmmm

Well I will take some pics manana of the critters. But for tonite I want to show you my buddy. Pretty handsome huh?

bully

Stella and I were coming back from a walk yesterday, and Mr. Bull who has been separated from his females for almost two weeks now because he didn’t feel like going for a ride in a horse trailer, made it perfectly clear that he was in no mood for Stella and I to walk by him. You could say he is just down right grumpy!!!!…….He doesn’t look very big in this pic, but let me tell you he’s a big boy. But I just wasn’t going to take a chance and get within 2 feet with only a hotwire and tape between us. So we did a minor retreat and jumped an irrigation ditch to give him a little more room, if ya know what I mean. Can’t be too careful!

Q: What do you call a grumpy cow? A: Moo-dy

bully boy

Q: What do you call a sleeping bull? A: A bull-dozer.
Have fun……………:)

1 comment:

  1. it's afternoon here in the UK & I'm home alone. At times like this I now the importance of having 'internet buddies'
    Loved reading your of your encounter with Mr Bull LOL & I know exactly what you mean about saying goodbye to your creations... wish I could say goodbye to a few of mine thought, it would mean that I'd actually sold one or two ROTF
    I'm typing this on my new tablet, which is lightweight, extremely portable & is challenging even my patience LOL... but I'm adapting to being 'mouse-less' and slowly getting there... I think I'm in love
    with my latest technology!
    Looking forward to your next installment xxx

    ReplyDelete