"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Can you say “POGONIP”?

Just got through walking with Stella and it’s a beautiful pogonip morning. The man just got back from town and said the roads are a little slippery. Fog + pogonip= ICE

Just dropping in to post a pic of the blanket and sweater that I made for Hayden Alexander. The package will get shipped manana. I will make a couple of toys for him, but I still have time for that. Need to finish the sweater before I start anything else. Them is da rules!!

hayden

I also wanted to post this pic I saw on facebook that a friend of mine posted! I think it’s wonderful. Have a great day, and remember…………….have fun.

happy

And P.S. Happy BD to my Mama! Happy 92!! We having pizza today….she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment