"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How R U?

Well it’s been quite a while and for some strange reason I feel like making a little entry here. I want to show you a couple of things I made. And oh, by the way, I have a great grandson! How exciting is that? He was born March 27, 2015. 7lbs. 9 oz. Hayden Alexander Williams.

 

hayden closeup

I wish him a happy life. I hope all his dreams come true. Hayden boy

hayden and friend

He looks pretty small compared to the pup I made for him. I hope he has a lot of fun with it!!

skylar

And this is sweet Skylar…………..she is a beautiful girl. My great-grand-daughter. Hayden’s cousin. I think she loves her rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment