"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

I hope you all have a safe week-end. The weather here in Idaho is just beautiful. I think I have made my final change to Lil Arfin Annie, I’m not dreaming about it and I’m beginning to think that’s a miracle. Anyway, it is done. I am hoping it will be a popular addition to my other patterns.

I just wanted to drop in and say “HOWDY” have fun……………

settin

No comments:

Post a Comment