"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Open Live Writer

 

Just been one of those days…………I’m back again. I decided to go ahead and get the anniversary update for windows 10 and I was very happy after quite a long download that it fired up and worked! Only one problem…………I tried using “Live Writer” and it wanted to do an update, which I allowed…………..well from there on nothing but probs. So I downloaded OPEN LIVE WRITER…….and they seem to work together??? Don’t ask me…but the original would not recognize my password. What a pain…..this is the link if you have the same problem http://openlivewriter.org/

GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment: