"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Is winter over yet?

 

The last couple of months have really been something else. Translated means: not so good. No need to go into details, but as a result. It is with much difficulty that I can pick up my needles and do what I love.

 

Now mother nature has stepped in and we have had a winter that has turned into a nightmare. The Treasure Valley has not seen this much snow in over 30 years! So much damage, too much to mention. I will mention the fact that our only grocery store was put out of business last week. Roof damage…………..meaning it caved in.

 

I took a couple of pictures yesterday. So I will post one here to keep a record of the winter of 2016-2017. Take care of yourselves.

20170123_1

No comments:

Post a Comment