"Knitting and crocheting has been my hobby since childhood. I started making stuffed toys for children hospitals several years ago. It has become a passion, I absolutely love making them. My “Critters” are a nice cuddly, hug-gable, lovable size for the children. And what’s truly amazing is how much pure pleasure a person can receive by creating them."
My patterns are written so that they are easy to follow, and include photos and instructions to help you. If you haven’t tried making a toy using the knitting in the round method, give it a try, your in for a very pleasant surprise! If you have a question contact me at bjfromnv@gmail.com

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Yeah…………it didn’t snow today!

 

Spent a few hours working on this blog, and decided since I am watching tennis at 3am in the morning, partly because I love tennis, and another because it’s been really hard to sleep the last couple of weeks, I would drop in again and see what’s going on.

small one

The other picture just shows the front of the house which looks no so bad, so I thought you might like looking at this side? If I showed you the back it might frighten you, so we will leave it here. When you are trying sleep and any strange noise wakes you up because you think it might be the sound of your roof collapsing? Well, let’s just put it this way, It’s Not Fun! I hope you never have to experience this. Anyway, who needs sleep?

20170126_4

I saw the other picture of “Dino” and I just had to take a picture yesterday and show you his snow hat and cape. What do you think? This was taken about 2pm and we have what they call a inversion going on, so we don’t get much sunshine,which I am missing big time. Hope you all are keeping warm. No snow predicted for over a week! YEE-HAW! Hope you are enjoying the Australian Open Tennis Tournament as much as I am. It will all work out…………….be happy.  p.s and to my beloved daughter I wish you a Happy Birthday. I love you more than words could ever say, be happy, and always be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment